Valentine's Day crochet doily

Hello dears! Here is my little Valentine's Day crochet project of this year: Crown of hearts crochet doily. They are so vintage... and also made in a run! :o)

¡Hola a todas! Os muestro mi pequeño proyecto de ganchillo para celebrar el Día de San Valentín de este año: "Crown of hearts" crochet doily. Son muy vintage... ¡y se hacen en nada de tiempo! :o)

Crown of hearts crochet doily by Anabelia Craft Design
El Día de San Valentín está a la vuelta de la esquina y yo pensaba que este año no tendría tiempo de hacer nada para celebrarlo. Por ello  en mi anterior post os hice un recopilatorio de brillantes ideas de ganchillo para San Valentín que fui encontrando en la red.

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I thought that I wouldn't have time to crochet anything to celebrate it. That's why I wrote my previous post with amazing Valentine's Day crochet projects Round-Up.

Crown of hearts crochet doily by Anabelia Craft Design

Finalmente, no me pude resistir y afortunadamente encontré un ratito libre para hacer estos tapetitos de ganchillo que espero os gusten.

But I couldn't resist it and fortunately I've found a little free time to crochet these doilies. I hope you like them.

Crown of hearts crochet doily by Anabelia Craft Design

Los hice en tres combinaciones de color diferentes. ¿Cuál os gusta más?

I've made them in three color combinations. Which one do you prefer?

Crown of hearts crochet doily by Anabelia Craft Design

Pero podría haber hecho docenas de ellas...

But I could crochet dozens of them...

Crown of hearts crochet doily by Anabelia Craft Design

Y tuve la suerte de contar con un día muy soleado para hacer la fotografías :o)

And I was so lucky to have a sunny day to make the pictures :o)

Crown of hearts crochet doily by Anabelia Craft Design

Para este nuevo proyecto de lace crochet he vuelto a usar hilo de algodón mercerizado de Coats, Anchor Freccia nº 12 y aguja de 1,5 mm.

For this new lace crochet project  I've used mercerized cotton thread Coats, Anchor Freccia nr. 12 and hook 1.5 mm.

Crown of hearts crochet doily by Anabelia Craft Design

Vosotras podéis hacerlos en vuestros colores favoritos.

You can make them in your favorite colors.

Crown of hearts crochet doily by Anabelia Craft Design

Crown of hearts crochet doily by Anabelia Craft Design

Como no uso tapetes en mi casa, estoy pensando en darle a mis "Crown of Hearts" Doilies una vida menos convencional: como apliques para camisetas y bolsos. Os iré contando...

As I don't use doilies at home, I'm thinking of giving my "Crown of Hearts" Doilies a less conventional life as apliques on T-shirts and bags. And I'll tell you...

Crown of hearts crochet doily by Anabelia Craft Design

El patrón con gráfico e instrucciones escritas en Inglés US / Español os lo he puesto aquí, y dentro de unos días también estará aquí y aquí.

You can find the PDF pattern with graphics and US English / Spanish crochet terms here and, in a few days, it will also be here and here.

Crown of hearts crochet doily by Anabelia Craft Design

Bueno, espero que os haya gustado esta nueva entrada :o) y si queréis seguir viendo más corazones de ganchillo en este blog, los podéis encontrar todos juntos aquí.

I hope you liked this post :o) and if you wish to see more crochet heart projects in this blog, you can find them here.

Crown of hearts crochet doily by Anabelia Craft Design

¡Feliz Día de San Valentín!
Have a great Valentine's Day!


WON'T MISS A THING! READ BLOG UPDATES HERE:

FIND ME WHERE YOU MOVE: 
 

Comments

  1. Very beautiful heart-themed doilies in soft colours. I like all the colour combinations for different reasons, but if I were to make one for myself it would probably be the one with the pink central flower and pink exterior and the cream coloured hearts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra! I'm very happy you like them and I agree: that's my favorite and it was the second item I made. Have a lovely weekend! xxx

      Delete
  2. LOVE!!! Absolutely delicate and sweet! I love them all (even though the darker one could just be my favourite)!!! Marvellous crocheting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Marjan! I made this one to get a higher color contrast. I love all your lovely crocheting items too. I've found your gorgeous blog a few weeks ago and I'm following you since then :-) Have a wonderful weekend! xxx

      Delete
  3. preciosos como siempre y me gustan todos, bessssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so delicate, vintage and gorgeous, can't decide number 1.
    Love them! And Perfect for Valentines day. Here in Norway we have Mothers Day at the same day this year. Always second Sunday of february. Have a wonderful week end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Monica!! :) I'm very happy you like this little Valentine's Day project. That sounds great: Valentine's Day and Mothers Day at the same time (n Spain, Mothers Day is always first Sunday of May). I hope you spend a really wonderful day next Sunday! Kind regards! xxx

      Delete
  5. ¡Qué preciosidad! Imposible quedarse con uno solo.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias, Alhana! ¡Feliz San Valentín! Besossss

      Delete
  6. Pero que manos previlejadas tienes para el ganchillo!!!!!!! Tus trabajos son de una delicadeza increíble!!!! Feliz finde.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias, Mª José :-) Lo cierto es que estoy aprendiendo constantemente de muchas buenas manos que me he ido encontrando en la red. Desde que empecé con el blog no hago más que disfrutar y aprender. Mil gracias por tu visita :-) ¡Feliz finde y feliz Día de San Valentín! Besossss

      Delete
  7. Todos los tres son magnificos, pero lo que más me gusta es el que tiene el color rosa en lo cientro y lo color crema al exterior. Muy precioso!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. María, me alegra que te gusten. Sí, ese fue el primero que hice, es muy vintage. Me gustó el resultado y me animé a hacer dos combinaciones más. Muchas gracias por tu visita :-) ¡Feliz Día de San Valentín! xxx

      Delete
  8. Son mis colores preferido, con el morado también quedarían bellos.Gracias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias por tu visita, Belkis! En morado, violeta, naranja, turquesa... hubiera podido hacer docenas de combinaciones más :-) ¡Feliz Día de San Valentín!

      Delete
  9. they are beautiful, i like the one with brown and pink the most

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marianne! Thank you very much for your visit and kind comment. I made this one to get a higher color contrast and I could make dozen of color combinations... Have a wonderful Valentine's Day! xxx

      Delete
  10. These are just so beautiful and elegant. You are so talented. I will have to make plenty of these for my home and share with loved ones. Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ,Yojo! Thanks for your visit and kind comment. Thanks this, I could find your blog. You're a very talented crocheter too. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day! xxx

      Delete
  11. Very nice.

    Is this your own design?

    ~Val

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Valeria! Thank you very much for your visit! It's my little design to celebrate Valentine's Day :-) Have a nice weekend! xxx

      Delete
  12. Cudowne serwetki w pięknych kolorach!!!
    Serdecznie pozdrawiam:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Donia! I'm glad you like them :-) Have a lovely Valentine's Day! xxx

      Delete
  13. Wow! This doily is simply gorgeous. I love every color combination. You have such a talent for mixing colors and creating beautiful patterns. And as always, those creations show great workmanship. Happy Valentine's day!
    Pinned and shared on G+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, France! :-) Thank you very much for both, your kind comment and sharing. I'm so glad you like them as you're one of the most talented crocheters that I found in the net. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day! xxx

      Delete
  14. Very cute project .
    I wish you to have an happy Valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bluettine! Have a happy Valentine's Day you too! :-) xxx

      Delete
  15. Pero que bonito Celia, tu delicadeza traspasa la pantalla y llega al corazón.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mavi, muchas gracias :-) Como ves es casi de principiante, pero ha divertido mucho hacerlos. Besosss y ¡feliz inicio de semana! xxx

      Delete
  16. Replies
    1. Thanks, Ania :-) I'm so glad you like them! Kind regards

      Delete
  17. Hola guapa sigo tu blog desde hace tiempo via email, ahora me tomé el tiempo para anotarme a tus seguidores, y soy la 1,000 cachin, cachin donde está mi premio? :) :) :)

    Me encanta tu trabajo y realmente envidio las lanas y los hilos que utilizas, aqui se pueden conseguir importados solamente.
    Sigue creando y nosotros disfrutando, hasta pronto.
    Besos!
    yarnilandiacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gisela, ¡pero qué privilegio: la número 1000! Bienvenida siempre :-) No conocía tu blog. Acabo de devolverte la visita y por allí me he quedado también. Tienes una manos increíbles para el ganchillo. ¡Feliz fin de semana! xxx

      Delete
  18. Очень понравились,спасибо...А где можно посмотреть схемку...

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just bought the pattern, I love doily's and this one is beautiful! Greetings from Holland, Marie Bartels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Marie, for your visit and kind comment :-) I'm very glad you like this doily and hope you enjoy it! Have a wonderful weekend! xxx

      Delete
  20. Thank you for sharing beautiful doilies love them all ivory is my fav

    ReplyDelete
  21. I purchased the Crown if Heart pattern but I can't open it with any program. It get error messages. I tried to email it to someone to open and print for me, there is still an error.
    Please help me with this.
    Thank you,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  22. Śliczny motyw! Piękny kolor! Całość jest niezwykle finezyjna, ażurowa, bardzo wdzięczna. Piękna !

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hola feliz San Valentín. Quiero comprar el patrón. Y quiero saber si viene el *grafico* incluido. Y en español gracias mi email es tejiendo@gmail.com muchas gracias y me fascina lo que haces . Son los tapetitos de corazones de San Valentín

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the pink and cream one they all beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts